Refunds and Returns Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
• is unsafe;
• is significantly different from the sample or description; or
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If there problem we will work to solve this in a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your invoice or confirmation email.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the website. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Single trading cards or individual single miniatures or second hand items.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Due to dispatch times, any pre-orders can not be cancelled within 3 days of the product being due for release.
This excludes circumstances where we are contacted you, due to the ETA being delayed and have given you an option for a refund on the pre-order.
RETURN TO SENDER
If an order is returned to our warehouse due to an error on part of the customer, including (but not limited to):
- Failure to collect from Post Office or Drop Location within courier hold timeframe, or
- Providing incorrect or incomplete delivery address at checkout.
If a customer wishes to have the order re-shipped, the following charges will apply:
- Payment of the new shipping cost of $9.95
If you fail to contact us regarding the returned order, we will hold it aside until one of the following happens:
- You contact us regarding the order.
- It by law becomes unclaimed property, by which it will be resold and the money donated to our nominated charity.